- Women who are longing to live life inspired, soul-guided, consciously-awakened and deeply connected.
- Spiritual creatives who live left-of-center, think outside the box and color outside the lines, who feel closed-in by limitations and traditional paths.
- Women who are intuitive, empathetic and deeply-feeling and who are FINALLY READY to welcome love and life on their own terms.
- Who have a creativity longing to be expressed and know they are meant for something bigger, something greater, in love, spirit and life.
Sound like you? Are you on the road to love? Baffled by the surface life most people live? Do you seek depth, meaning and a strong, lasting relationship? Do you feel you live outside of the crowd? Often feel misunderstood? You need to carve your own path and craft your own life, in your own way?
You ask yourself, “Is this all there is?”
You know the answer is NO but you have no clue what to do about it.
You are not alone. I celebrate you. I am here to guide you.
Welcome to Your Soul Tribe!
The Wise Woman Path welcomes you with open arms. I am committed to you being who you are and having what you want:
In Love, In Spirituality, In Health, In Creativity and Work.
I am here with you along your way. But, first, here is what I ask of YOU:
1. Be willing to be the pilot of your journey, I am the co-pilot. It is YOUR PATH and you will always know yourself better than I can ever know you.
2. Commit to honesty and integrity, to learning the skills to develop the greatness in you and to trust yourself. Let’s discover and harness your power. You areYou are courageous, strong and loving just as you are, more than you ever imagined!
3. Believe in the freedom to live according to your deepest and truest needs and wishes, in love and life. Embrace the truth that you are deserving, ready, willing and able to craft your own unique life.
4. Release your Feminine Superpowers. Access the inner wisdom and empowerment rooted in your unique womanhood to illuminate the path to what you want in life. Together, we will bring you to a place of grounding, to build a solid ME and HERE and WHERE you are heading.
5. Be bold, open to taking risks to get to where you are going on your journey. No playing safe here. BIG RISK LEADS TO BIG REWARDS! Have courage to venture to new places, including some that might be a stretch and uncomfortable for you.