- Open-hearted individuals yearning to live inspired, soul-guided, consciously-awakened and deeply connected
- Spiritual creatives who live left-of-center, think outside the box, who feel closed-in by limitations and traditional paths
- Who know they are meant for something greater, in spirit and in life
- Who are Intuitive or Empaths
- Couples who are ready and willing to do the work to create an extraordinary relationship
You are FINALLY READY to welcome life on your own terms and to:
- Release pain, suffering and struggle emotionally, spiritually and in relationships
- Tap into your intuition and soul guidance
- Trust your choices and feel more at peace
- Integrate spiritual and intuitive practices into daily life
- Walk on your true life path
You live outside of the crowd and often feel misunderstood, want to carve a unique path and craft life in your own way.
You’re baffled by the surface life most people live and seek depth, meaning and purpose.
You ask yourself, “Is this all there is?” in life.
You want to believe there is more for you, but you have no clue what to do about it
You are not alone. I celebrate you. I am here to guide you.
Integrating the best of coaching, therapy, energy and shamanic healing, yoga and meditation to guide you from stress to peace, from loneliness to love, from dissatisfaction to fulfillment, from the darkness into light, The Wise Woman Path welcomes you with open arms. I am committed to you being who you are and having what you want in life.
I am here with you and am committed 100%. Here’s what I ask of YOU:
1. Pilot your journey, I am the co-pilot. It is YOUR PATH and you will always know yourself better than I can ever know you.
2. Commit to honesty and integrity, to develop your uniqueness and learn to trust yourself.
3. Believe in the freedom to live according to your deepest needs and wishes. Embrace the truth that you are deserving and able to craft your path.
4. Access your inner wisdom, rooted in your uniqueness. You are courageous, strong and loving just as you are, more than you ever imagined.
5. Open to boldness, to taking risks on your journey. No playing safe here. BIG RISK LEADS TO BIG REWARDS! Have courage to venture to new places.